Visual Factory provides a graphical representation of units and processes with current status displayed
- Plant graphics can be configured to provide high level visual representation of units and processes.
- Live values can be superimposed with colour-coding representing status.
- Graphics can be replayed over a history timeline to indicate historical status.
- Trends can be displayed to plot parameter values over time.
- Graphics and trends can be linked to a common timeline.
- Graphics and trends can be panned or zoomed based on the timeline window.
- Trends can support multiple plots with the overlay of target values